Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- Temperature sensor and humidity - Grove
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Adafruit Feather 328P - Atmega328P 3.3V 8 MHz
- Bipolar transistor kit - 5 x PN2222 NPN and 5 x PN2907 PNP
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- Optocoupler SFH620A
Perfect for prototyping and for your wiring, this coil of wire rigid Muskie is also perfect for welding. When the cable is bent, it retains its form. The cable is to Gauge 22AWG, that ets ideal for inserting it into a breadboard in a hole card or in a Terminal screw.
- "External Idiametre of the insulation: 1.5 mm / 0.06"
- Weight: 51g
- Length: 25 ft / 7.62 m
- Insulation color: Red
- Type: Muskie
- Gauge: 22AWG