Hakko FX888D-15BY 70W soldering station
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- GSM quad band antenna 2dBi SMA
- Support caster swivel diameter 32mm
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- 10 X diode 1N4007
Hakko is known by engineers for their excellent qulit tools and their soldering iron! This official soldering station Hakko is the FX888D model with a temperature control digital and a pre-selection of 5 possible temperatures.
The Hakko soldering organizations have impeccable quality, and they are made to last. This model rises in temperature in 30 seconds and it has a temperature adjustment wheel for welding with precision and so avoid the dry welds. This iron is the essential tool for any maker that wants a quality tool.
This ets soldering station sold with the soldering Hakko FX8801 and support of iron soldering iron.
- 65 watts
- Ceramic heaters
- Temperature range: 50 ° c to 480 ° C
- Stability in temperature: ±1 ° C
- Temperature control: closed loop sensor
- Dimension: 00 (W) x 120 (H) x 120 (D) mm, 3.9 (W) x 4.7 (H) x 4.7 (D) in.
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- ESD protection: Yes
- IPC J-STD-001