Hakko FX888D-15BY 70W soldering station
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Jumper avec tirette - 2.54mm - Pack de 10
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Support for Raspberry PI and breadboard
- On-OFF touch switch pre-wired
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- Kit of desoudure lead-free SMD and CMS - SMD1NL
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
Hakko is known by engineers for their excellent qulit tools and their soldering iron! This official soldering station Hakko is the FX888D model with a temperature control digital and a pre-selection of 5 possible temperatures.
The Hakko soldering organizations have impeccable quality, and they are made to last. This model rises in temperature in 30 seconds and it has a temperature adjustment wheel for welding with precision and so avoid the dry welds. This iron is the essential tool for any maker that wants a quality tool.
This ets soldering station sold with the soldering Hakko FX8801 and support of iron soldering iron.
- 65 watts
- Ceramic heaters
- Temperature range: 50 ° c to 480 ° C
- Stability in temperature: ±1 ° C
- Temperature control: closed loop sensor
- Dimension: 00 (W) x 120 (H) x 120 (D) mm, 3.9 (W) x 4.7 (H) x 4.7 (D) in.
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- ESD protection: Yes
- IPC J-STD-001
A braid to 2mm wide unsolder without cleaning.7,20 € Add to cart
A coil of wire to weld without lead of 1.2 mm in diameter.3,50 € Add to cart
A pump to desolder mechanics by aspiration with a metal body and a nozzle in 3.2 mm PTFE.6,60 € Add to cart