Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
- Lens adjustment wheel for Raspberry PI camera
- Adafruit FPC Stick - 20 pine Pitch adapter 0.5mm/1.0mm
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Continuous motor - not no - DRV8833 driver
- Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
- 3 in 1 Camera Lens Set
- Support VESA for Raspberry PI B/A Kit + / B + / FT2
This is a classic case for camera Raspberry PI with a black background and a transparent cover. the case is minimalist to take as little space as possible, it ets constiue 2-piece polycarbonate which assembles between them. This box will allow to protect your camera and it works with V1 and V2 version cameras.
This case was designed by Mike Doell, it is robust to share the use of a quality polycarbonate and super glossy. It has a narrow for the slick flex and a hole for the lens in order to not distort the picture.
On the side, we find two notches in order to attach a strip of scratch, the tape or other.
On the bottom, we find a nut type Tripod 1.4 ", attention in order to keep the thinner case possible, it comes to an end nut, it will be vigilant in order to not use a long screw.
Size: 50.0 mm x 31.0 mm x 12.8 mm / 2.0 "x 1.2" x 0.5 "
Weight: 7.5 g / 0.3 oz
Cable Flex to deport the camera of the raspberry PI to 610 mm.3,54 € Add to cart
The official camera 8MP V2 for cards Raspberry PI module.35,00 € Add to cart
The official camera 8MP V2 infrared for cards Raspberry PI module.35,00 € Add to cart