Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PiGRRL 2.0 Kit Pack - Make Your own Pi Game Emulator
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- Servo motor a rotation continues - FeeTech FS5103R
- Heart rate sensor - Pulse Sensor Amped
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 20 Male - Male 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Support VESA for Raspberry PI B/A Kit + / B + / FT2
This is a classic case for camera Raspberry PI with a black background and a transparent cover. the case is minimalist to take as little space as possible, it ets constiue 2-piece polycarbonate which assembles between them. This box will allow to protect your camera and it works with V1 and V2 version cameras.
This case was designed by Mike Doell, it is robust to share the use of a quality polycarbonate and super glossy. It has a narrow for the slick flex and a hole for the lens in order to not distort the picture.
On the side, we find two notches in order to attach a strip of scratch, the tape or other.
On the bottom, we find a nut type Tripod 1.4 ", attention in order to keep the thinner case possible, it comes to an end nut, it will be vigilant in order to not use a long screw.
Size: 50.0 mm x 31.0 mm x 12.8 mm / 2.0 "x 1.2" x 0.5 "
Weight: 7.5 g / 0.3 oz