Block battery 3xAAA with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip belt
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Led Red 10mm x 5
- Magnetic pin
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- Extension JST - PH 2 pins 500mm
- Prototyping Hole Plates 9cm x 15cm
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- DS3231 Precision FeatherWing RTC - RTC add-on for Feather card
This block battery with clip ceintureva allow you to connect 3 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 3, 3V and 4, 5V. It has a JST plug to power simply several timelines and it has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 3, 7V in full load and 2, at the end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 3, 6V 7V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 4, 6V in full charge and 3, 3V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 4, 5V.
- Size: 63.0 x 37.0 x 28.0 mm mm mm / 2.5 "x 1.5" x 1.1 "
- Cable: 6 "in length with a JST - PH 2 pin connector.
- Weight: 24.6 g / 0.9 oz
A block battery ideal for feeding your fixtures in 4, 5V or 5V with a PowerBoost.2,34 € Add to cart
Pack of 6 batteries AAA LR034,50 € Add to cart