Card Audio Adapter for Teensy 3.0 and 3.1
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Orange
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Blue
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- Audio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306
- Connecteur 1X36 2,54mm Femelle - Lot de 5
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 key
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Adafruit Metro Mini 328 - 5V 16MHz
- Teensy 3.2 MK20DX256 + Headers
This card audio adapter allows you to add high-quality audio 44, 1 kHz 16-bit (CD quality audio) to your projects at base of Teensy 3.0 and 3.1. It has an audio output low level for stereo headphones, line input stereo low-level or one entered line microphone low-level mono.
This audio card connecting to the Tennsy v3 card has 7 pins. The I2C, SDA and SCL line is used to control the audio chip and adjust the settings. Audio signals using the liaison I2S, TX to output, RX for entry and 3 clocks LRCLK (44.1 kHz), BCLK (1.41 MHz) and MCLK (MHz 11.29). The three are generated by the cards Teensy. The SGTL5000 circuit is used in slave.
- Size: 35mm x 37mm x 2mm / 1.4 "x 1.5" x. 08 "
- Jack height: 6.7 mm
- Weight: 4.9 g