Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
A Zippy Premium micro-switch for making limit switches or other applications.
Estimation de livraison entre le 28/10/2020 et le 29/10/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- Reflective Infrared IR Optical Sensor with 470 and 10K Resistors
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 2 channel 10A
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 1 channel 10A
- OLED Display Yellow Blue 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
Sliding scale pricing
|Micro-Switch Premium Zippy||10||2,11 €|
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the pleasant clic ets function) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
I is a Zippy Premium mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 30VDC and 250mA max.
Features & Features
Frequency of use (mechanical): 120 operations/min.
Frequency of use (electrical): 5A-10~30 operations/min
Contact resistance (initial): 100m?
Insulation resistance (at 500VDC): 100M?
Dielectric force (50-60Hz): 1000VAC RMS
Storage temperature: -25°C to 85°C
Storage humidity: at 40°C, Max. 85% HR (Max.)
Service life (mechanical): Min. 10,000,000 operations
Life span (electrical): 5A - Min. 10,000 operations