Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
A Zippy Premium micro-switch for making limit switches or other applications.
Estimation de livraison entre le 25/09/2019 et le 26/09/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Headers Strip 14 ways Arduino MKR1000 Printed
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Plug connector 2X20 Male 2,54mm IDC
- IR (Infrared) Receiver Sensor - TSOP38238
- Nylon White - threads M2.5 screws Pack
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Arduino Motor Shield R3
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
Sliding scale pricing
|Micro-Switch Premium Zippy||10||2,11 €|
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the pleasant clic ets function) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
I is a Zippy Premium mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 30VDC and 250mA max.
Features & Features
Frequency of use (mechanical): 120 operations/min.
Frequency of use (electrical): 5A-10~30 operations/min
Contact resistance (initial): 100m?
Insulation resistance (at 500VDC): 100M?
Dielectric force (50-60Hz): 1000VAC RMS
Storage temperature: -25°C to 85°C
Storage humidity: at 40°C, Max. 85% HR (Max.)
Service life (mechanical): Min. 10,000,000 operations
Life span (electrical): 5A - Min. 10,000 operations