Adafruit DS1307 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
Customers who bought this product also bought:
It is a fabulous add-on RTC (Real Time Clock) which will enable your microcontroller to keep time even if he is reprogrammed, or even if power is lost. Ideal for recording data, the clock designs, markers of time, timers and alarms, etc... Equipped with the RTC DS1307 circuit, he works in logic 3, 3V or 5V.
It works perfectly with an Arduino or a Raspberry PI card:
- The circuit is sold assembled with a jack plug not welded
- Easy to mount on a breadboard or with cables
- 2 fixing holes
- Keeps time for 5 years and more
Attention, this product is sold without battery CR1220 necessary for its use.
The DS1307 circuit is simple ' use and inexpensive, but it's not a circuit of high precision. It can drift of 2 seconds per day, for greater precision, choose the Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision.
- Length: 25,8 mm / 1.02in
- Width: 21.8 mm / 0.86in
- Height: 5mm / 0.2in
- Weight: 2.3 g / 0.09 oz
- The mounting holes are 2.2 mm (0.086in) in diameter of 25 mm (0.98) outside
- This card uses the 7-bit I2C address 0 x 68
CR1220 Lithium 3V button cell battery.1,50 € Add to cart
A small module GPS ideal for your electronic assemblies.47,94 € Add to cart