Anemometer - Analog wind speed sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED for Raspberry PI
- Motion PIR with settings
- Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
- BMP280 - Grove barometric sensor
- Fired by USB stereo speakers
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
An anemometer is used to measure the speed of the wind, it's an essential part of weather stations. This anemometer is designed for outdoor use with an easy measure of the wind speed.
To use, connect the black wire to ground, the Brown wire to a power between 7 and 24 VDC and the blue cable will provide an analog voltage. The voltage will vary from 0, 4V (wind 0 m/s) to 2V (32, 4 m/s wind). Here, this sensor is easy to set up and robust. It has a waterproof connector also, a piece of cable is provided.
- "Height (base to the Center): 105mm / 4.1"
- "Central to the Cup: 102mm / 4"
- "Arm length: 70mm / 2.8"
- Weight: 111.8 g
- "Cable length: 99cm / 39"
- "Male length: 30mm / 1.2"
- "Diameter (thickness): 4.8 mm / 0.2"
- Output: 0.4V to 2V
- Range Test: 0. 5 m / s at 50 m / s
- Mini wind speed: 0.2 m / s
- Resolution: 0.1 m / s
- Precision: The worst case 1 meter / s
- Max wind speed: 70 m / s
- Details of the connector: pin 1 - power (Brown wire), Pin 2 - mass (black wire), Pin 3 - Signal (blue wire), Pin not connected 4
A sensor pressure barometric at low cost in i2C compatible 5V and 3, 3V.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart