Anemometer - Analog wind speed sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Audio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306
- Lot de tournevis 38 pieces
- Module vibrator - Grove
- Microphone Electret - 20Hz-20KHz Omnidirectionel
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ - 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 with 1GB RAM
- Headers Strip 14 ways Arduino MKR1000 Printed
- PiGRRL 2.0 Kit Pack - Make Your own Pi Game Emulator
- Balusters M2.5 16mm for Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Grove Mega Shield V1.2
An anemometer is used to measure the speed of the wind, it's an essential part of weather stations. This anemometer is designed for outdoor use with an easy measure of the wind speed.
To use, connect the black wire to ground, the Brown wire to a power between 7 and 24 VDC and the blue cable will provide an analog voltage. The voltage will vary from 0, 4V (wind 0 m/s) to 2V (32, 4 m/s wind). Here, this sensor is easy to set up and robust. It has a waterproof connector also, a piece of cable is provided.
- "Height (base to the Center): 105mm / 4.1"
- "Central to the Cup: 102mm / 4"
- "Arm length: 70mm / 2.8"
- Weight: 111.8 g
- "Cable length: 99cm / 39"
- "Male length: 30mm / 1.2"
- "Diameter (thickness): 4.8 mm / 0.2"
- Output: 0.4V to 2V
- Range Test: 0. 5 m / s at 50 m / s
- Mini wind speed: 0.2 m / s
- Resolution: 0.1 m / s
- Precision: The worst case 1 meter / s
- Max wind speed: 70 m / s
- Details of the connector: pin 1 - power (Brown wire), Pin 2 - mass (black wire), Pin 3 - Signal (blue wire), Pin not connected 4
A sensor pressure barometric at low cost in i2C compatible 5V and 3, 3V.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart