Anemometer - Analog wind speed sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Balusters M2.5 16mm for Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Pi Zero W Starter Kit
- Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
- Motion PIR with settings
- Headers Strip 14 ways Arduino MKR1000 Printed
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
An anemometer is used to measure the speed of the wind, it's an essential part of weather stations. This anemometer is designed for outdoor use with an easy measure of the wind speed.
To use, connect the black wire to ground, the Brown wire to a power between 7 and 24 VDC and the blue cable will provide an analog voltage. The voltage will vary from 0, 4V (wind 0 m/s) to 2V (32, 4 m/s wind). Here, this sensor is easy to set up and robust. It has a waterproof connector also, a piece of cable is provided.
- "Height (base to the Center): 105mm / 4.1"
- "Central to the Cup: 102mm / 4"
- "Arm length: 70mm / 2.8"
- Weight: 111.8 g
- "Cable length: 99cm / 39"
- "Male length: 30mm / 1.2"
- "Diameter (thickness): 4.8 mm / 0.2"
- Output: 0.4V to 2V
- Range Test: 0. 5 m / s at 50 m / s
- Mini wind speed: 0.2 m / s
- Resolution: 0.1 m / s
- Precision: The worst case 1 meter / s
- Max wind speed: 70 m / s
- Details of the connector: pin 1 - power (Brown wire), Pin 2 - mass (black wire), Pin 3 - Signal (blue wire), Pin not connected 4
A sensor pressure barometric at low cost in i2C compatible 5V and 3, 3V.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart