Contactless TMP007 thermopile temperature sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- Resistance RESK Kit
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Shield - Rechargeable 5V Power Shield
- 4 wire - black - 914mm ribbon cable
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- Ball Caster with ball Metal 3/4 "
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Breakout CR2032 20mm with ON-OFF switch button
Contriarement to the other temperature sensors available in store, this ets at TI IR sensor for measuring the temperature of an object without touching.
The TMP007 sensor is one of the last sensor thermopile at TI, this ets an evolution of the TMP006 sensor. The calculation of the temperature is done in-house, which makes it very simple to inegrer, you can read the temperture directly in I2C. Model TMP007 has also an excellent management of stransition, which allows measurements eliminatory of temperature with big changes.
To use it, nothing more simple, just pointing the object for which you want to measure the temperature, and the sensor will calculate temperature absorbed by the IR wave.
This sensor is easy to use thanks to its connection of I2C microcontroller. The module has a regulator 3, 3V integrated and the adaptation of signals in order to use it as well under 3, 3V than 5V.
This card is sold assembled and tested with a male connector 1 X 6 not welded.
- (Without connector) dimensions: 20mm x 21mm x 2mm /. 8 "x. 8" x. 1 "
- This card uses the address 7-bit I2C between 0 x 40 and 0 x 47 selectable by jumpers.