Pressure barometric - altitude - MPL3115A2 temperature sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Temperature humidity BME280 pressure sensor
This sensor from Freescale ets a sensor at low cost to perform measurements accurate barometric loured and FWI. The MPL3115A2 sensor has a resolution of 1.5 hPA, and can deduce the FWI with an accuracy of 0.3 m (where the BMP180 can be accurate to 0, 17 m). It can be compared to the BMP180 shape with low consumption, an interrupt output. It is very simple to achieve a reading of actitude with its calculation part of the circuit. It duspose also a built-in temperature sensor accurate to ± 1 ° C in typical (max ± 3 ° C).
This sensor is easy to use thanks to its connection of I2C microcontroller. The module has a regulator 3, 3V integrated and the adaptation of signals in order to use it as well under 3, 3V than 5V.
This card is sold assembled and tested with a male connector 1 X 6 not welded.
- Dimensions: 18mm x 19mm x 2mm /. 7 "x. 8" x. 1 "
- Weight: 1.2 g
- Food wine: 3 to 5.5 VDC
- Logic: compatible 3 to 5V
- Pressure measuring range: 50 to 110 kPa (up to 10 km altitude) 1.5 Pa / 0.3 m altitude resolution
- This card uses the 7-bit I2C address 0 x 60
A sensor digital high precision to measure temperature and humidity.11,94 € Add to cart
A sensor pressure barometric at low cost in i2C compatible 5V and 3, 3V.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart
A high precision temperature I2C sensor.5,94 € Add to cart