VCNL4010 light and proximity sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X 10nF capacitor
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Mini relay maintained FeatherWing - add-on for Feather card
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Short Flex Sensor
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
- Headers Strip 14 ways Arduino MKR1000 Printed
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
The VCNL4010 sensor is a good way to add a proximity sensor to your microcontroller based project. For the more remote detection, it is better to use the GP2Y0A21YK0F IR distance sensor, but that there was perfect if detection operates out of 10cm end. The VCNL4010 has been designed to detect low distances, no more 200 mm but after several tests, we find that it is the most effcient in distances between 10 mm and 150 mm. It will be perfect to detect the movement of a hand nearby or the impact of a robot on a wall. The sensor has a built-in light sensor also.
This sensor is easy to use thanks to its connection of I2C microcontroller. The module has a regulator 3, 3V integrated and the adaptation of signals in order to use it as well under 3, 3V than 5V. The diodes of the IR being powered from WINE, this module will be more effective under 5V.
This card is sold assembled and tested with a male connector 1 X 6 not welded.
- Dimensions: 18mm x 16.5 mm (0.7 "x 0.6")
- Thickness including SMT components: ~3.15mm (0.125 ")
- Thickness of PCB: 1.75 mm / 0.070 "
- This card uses the adresses I2C 7 bit 0 x 13
A sensor I2C of UV index to know the strength of the Sun.11,94 € Add to cart
A light sensor high precision to measure the Lux.8,34 € Add to cart
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.11,94 € Add to cart
A barrier infrared for detecting ds objects or movements.2,53 € Add to cart
A UV sensor has with an interface IC compatible 3V and 5V.7,14 € Add to cart
An ideal infrared remote sensor for robotics.17,94 € Add to cart