Flora Lux Sensor - TSL2561 light sensor - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Kit of 40 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires
- Display alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 backlit blue
- Adafruit MiniBoost 5V - 100mA Charge Pump - AP3602A
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Adafruit Perma-Proto cap for Raspberry PI
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Capteur de courant analogique INA169 60V 5A Max
Simply add a light sensor to your e-textiles with this Flora Lux Sensor projects. Low lux digital sensor high precision TSL2561, you can measure a brightness between 0.1 Lux and 40000 Lux. With two diodes measuring visible light and Infrared Spectra, you measure the two independently.
This digital sensor has an I2C link, which allows to use it with only 4 wires: 3V, SDA, SCL and GND. The SDA and SCL liaison are also double in order to easily extend your I2C bus without crossing wires.
Consumption is very low with 0, 5mA in operation and 15µA in standby mode.
- Diameter: 0.55 "/ 14mm"
- Thickness: 0.07 "/1.8 mm
Approximates the response of the human eye
Temperature range:-30 to 80 ° C
Dynamic range (Lux): 0.1 to 40000 Lux
Voltage range: 2.7 - 3.6V
This card uses the I2C bus with 7-bit 0 x 39 addresses 0 x 0, 29 x 49, selectable with riders.
- Documentation Flora Lux Sensor: https://learn.adafruit.com/flora-Lux-sensor/
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/TSL2561-Arduino-library
A LDR or photo-resistance is a light sensor.2,20 € Add to cart
A sensor I2C of UV index to know the strength of the Sun.11,94 € Add to cart
A light sensor high precision to measure the Lux.8,34 € Add to cart
A simple analog uV light sensor to use.7,80 € Add to cart