Flora Lux Sensor - TSL2561 light sensor - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
- 5 compartment storage box
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 key
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Simply add a light sensor to your e-textiles with this Flora Lux Sensor projects. Low lux digital sensor high precision TSL2561, you can measure a brightness between 0.1 Lux and 40000 Lux. With two diodes measuring visible light and Infrared Spectra, you measure the two independently.
This digital sensor has an I2C link, which allows to use it with only 4 wires: 3V, SDA, SCL and GND. The SDA and SCL liaison are also double in order to easily extend your I2C bus without crossing wires.
Consumption is very low with 0, 5mA in operation and 15µA in standby mode.
- Diameter: 0.55 "/ 14mm"
- Thickness: 0.07 "/1.8 mm
Approximates the response of the human eye
Temperature range:-30 to 80 ° C
Dynamic range (Lux): 0.1 to 40000 Lux
Voltage range: 2.7 - 3.6V
This card uses the I2C bus with 7-bit 0 x 39 addresses 0 x 0, 29 x 49, selectable with riders.
- Documentation Flora Lux Sensor: https://learn.adafruit.com/flora-Lux-sensor/
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/TSL2561-Arduino-library
A LDR or photo-resistance is a light sensor.2,20 € Add to cart
A light sensor easy to integrate into your projects of e-textiles.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor I2C of UV index to know the strength of the Sun.11,94 € Add to cart
A light sensor high precision to measure the Lux.8,34 € Add to cart
A simple analog uV light sensor to use.7,80 € Add to cart