Breakout 20mm-CR2032 button
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- MPL115A2 barometric-temperature pressure sensor
- Shield-Proto PCB R3
- Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- Small engine has DC
- 70 wires for rigid prototyping Kit
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
Sliding scale pricing
|Breakout 20mm-CR2032 button||10||2,70 €|
Simple and effective, this map breakout has with a CR2032 button support and power supplies have been dispatched on a connector soldering at the end. Ideal for adding a power supply circuits low consumption or as backup for circuits RTC battery.
The card is sold assembled and tested with a connector male 4 points not welded.
- Dimensions: 23.5 mm x 28 mm x 1.6 mm / 0.9 "x 1.1" x 0.06 "
- Distance between mounting holes: 18mm x 22mm / 0.7 "x 0.9"
- Weight: 3g
CR2032 3V Lithium button cell battery.1,80 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your small smontages in 6V2,34 € Add to cart
Support for CR2032 battery soldering or sewing.2,34 € Add to cart
A map of breakout with a JST - PH 2 pins for the power connector.1,80 € Add to cart