Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- FeatherWing engine driver - add-on for Feather card
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
- FeatherWIng 8 output PWM Servo for Feather card
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the Feather card has a management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart at base of the ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 clocked at 48 MHz controller. You can program this microcontroller directly under the Arduino IDE.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors
- Light as a (large) feather - 4,6 g
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48 MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256KB FLASH, 32KB SRAM
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- Native USB with USB bootloader and debug serial
- A lot of pine trees with 20 GPIO
- Serial port hardware, hardware I2C and SPI hardware port
- all PWM capable pines
- 6 pines capable of analog inputs
- 1 analog output
- Prototyping area
- Charger integrated Lypo 100mA with status LED
- PIN 13 cable on a user LED
- Controllable power supply via POWER ENABLE
- 4 holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.
Cable RP - SMA adaptation to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF4,74 € Add to cart
A Lithium Ion polymer battery15,00 € Add to cart
Cable to adapt SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF3,79 € Add to cart
A Lithium Ion 2000 mAh polymer battery18,00 € Add to cart