Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- JST - PH 2pins with switch power cable
- RFM95W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 868 or 915 MHz
- Transmitter infrared LED - Grove
- Giant 6V solar panel 5, 6W
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- SMT uFL antenna connector
- Charger USB-DC-solar LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- 5 x push button
Simple, but effective, this breakout card has a USB Micro-B connector with pine trees exploded on 5 pins. Ideal for pairing with a microcontroller with a USB connection or just add a power supply 5V on a project.
The used Micro-B connector is well maintained with the outside envelope welded on both ends with end holes, this gives him a good robustness.
Sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4 "x 0.8" x 0.2 "
- Height: (without the micro USB connecteus): 1 mm / 0.04 "
- Weight: 0.64 g
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A Micro USB B Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
Extension cable USB B female to Micro USB B Male for panel mounting.4,74 € Add to cart