Customers who bought this product also bought:
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- RFM95W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 868 or 915 MHz
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Switch double SPDT
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Boite de rangement double face
- Temperature probe RTD Platinum - PT100 - 1m
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Adafruit Trinket Pro 16 MHz 5V
Simple, but effective, this breakout card has a USB Micro-B connector with pine trees exploded on 5 pins. Ideal for pairing with a microcontroller with a USB connection or just add a power supply 5V on a project.
The used Micro-B connector is well maintained with the outside envelope welded on both ends with end holes, this gives him a good robustness.
Sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4 "x 0.8" x 0.2 "
- Height: (without the micro USB connecteus): 1 mm / 0.04 "
- Weight: 0.64 g
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A Micro USB B Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
Extension cable USB B female to Micro USB B Male for panel mounting.4,74 € Add to cart