Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Terminal's screws for cards Feather
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Active external GPS antenna - 3 - 5V 28dB 5 m SMA
- Nylon Black - threads M2.5 screws Pack
The wireless link are fabulous, but sometimes you need a reliable and robust connection. If your Assembly has a Feather, this FeatherWing Ethernet card is ideal to quickly add an Ethernet connection. Simply plug in an Ethernet cable and use the Ethernet2 bookstore to dispose.
Ethernet protocol is supported basic hubs with switch because it's a physical connection and you need not configure an SSID or password to connect. It works with all the Feather maps and it has a WIZ5500 controller that communicates through an SPI affair with a thread of CS. The Arduino Ethernet2 library works perfectly with this FeatherWing, it takes a few seconds to use it after the connection, thanks to the implemented DHCP protocol. The RJ45 connector has status LED that indicates the State of the link and if there is traffic on the line.
This FeatherWing ets sold assembled and tested, with a connector type male not welded.
- Size: 59.2 mm x 22.8 mm x 17.5 mm / 2.3 "x 0.9" x 0.7 "
- Weight: 10.0 g / 0.4 oz
Extension cable Ethernet RJ45 Male/female CAT5 for panel mounting.6,18 € Add to cart
An ethernet cable to 90 cm long.3,00 € Add to cart
An ethernet cable to 150 cm in length.2,81 € Add to cart
An ethernet cable of 3 m in length.3,01 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino M0 dedicated to IoT with its Wifi ATSAMD21 connectivity.41,94 € Add to cart
A Feather M0 avce module RFM69 433 MHz built-in radio card.29,94 € Add to cart