Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Edge-Launch SMA connector for 1.6mm 0.062" circuit
- 10 X 10nF capacitor
- Light valve has liquid crystal - black Control Panel
- Bluefruit EZ-Link - Bluetooth & programmer Arduino serial link - v1.3
- Adafruit Feather M0 RFM69 Packet Radio - 433 MHz
- 18 bit TFT 2.2 "320 x 240 IPS display
- Adafruit GPS FeatherWing Ultimate
- Sensor EMG - Grove
- FeatherWing - RFM69HCW 433 MHz radio
Add a small radio module to your Feather with this FeatherWing map. This card add - one for all the Feather will allow you to interer packet radio with the RFM69 module or LoRa radio with the RFM9x circuit. These radio modules are perfect for link radio for several kilometers and option associated with a Feather Bluetooth, Wifi or GSM card, will allow you to bypass a radio 433 MHz on a mobile network or Internet connection.
These radio modules are sold under 4 variants (2 types of modulations and 2 type of spectrum). The module RFM69 is simple to use, and are very well known and widely used. LoRa modules are more powerful, potent on a longer distance, but are more expensive.
It is the radio LoRa 9 x to 433 MHz version. The radio frequency is determined when you load the software, you can therefore vary autou dynamically. These packet radio + 20dBm has a specific modulation and are incompatible modules RFM69s, but they go further, up to 2km with a simple wire antenna and up to 20km with a directional antenna and some improvements.
- Module based on the SX127x LoRa® with SPI interface
- Easy to use with the dedicated Arduino library
- of + 5dBm to + 20dBM up to 100mW of power (selectable by software)
- Consumption of 300µA standby, 120mA in peak during a transmission to 20 dBm and 40mA in listening
- With the base library and a simple wire antenna: 1.2mi / 2 km
For maps Feather ESP8266, Teensy 3 Feather, Feather 32u4 and Feather M0 a wired change is necessary.
All radio modules are sold individually, and cannot be combined with those of the same family: RFM69 900 MHz with RFM69 900 MHz, LoRa 433 with LoRa 433, etc...
Cards are sold assembled and tested with a non welded connector. You will need to cut a piece of copper wire to make your own antenna. UFL or SMA connector can be also mounted on the circuit.
- Size: 51.0 mm x 22.8 mm x 3.8 mm / 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 4.8 g / 0.2 oz
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino M0 dedicated to IoT with its Wifi ATSAMD21 connectivity.41,94 € Add to cart
A small connector uFL weldable surface for your RF assemblies.0,90 € Add to cart