Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- NFC RFID Ring - Size 10 - NTAG213
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
- Adafruit Joy FeatherWing for all Feathers
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- 70 wires for rigid prototyping Kit
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
Here's a very simple solution to wire your Feather cards. These screw terminals at no 0.1 "are the perfect size for Feather and FeatherWing card. What is ideal to make the wiring by stealing.
The sbornier are big enough to receive 20 AWG to 30 AWG souble cables or rigid. To use, simply just weld them and take your small screwdriver to aim the cables.
- 16 - Pin Terminal Block Dimensions: 41.1 mm x 6.2 mm x 8.6 mm / 1.6 "x 0.2" x 0.3 "
- 16-pin Terminal Block weight: 3.9 g / 0.1 oz
- 12 - Pin Terminal Block Dimensions: 31.1 mm x 6.2 mm X 8.6 mm / 1.2 "x 0.2" x 0.3 "
- 12-pin Terminal Block weight: 3.1 g / 0.1 oz
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,34 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart