Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- Breakout SMT for SOIC8 or TSSOP8 - 6 Pack
- Waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- CR1220 button cell battery
- XBee to DIP adapter
- T-Slot Photo Interrupter with 1 Meter Cable
- Xbee series 2 module with antenna PCB
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
Is your meter accurate? Or may be looking for precise a voltage reference for your analog-to-digital converter? This module is made for that, with two specific voltage reference. One is 2, 048V (ideal for the system in 3, 3V) and the other is 4, 096V (ideal for the 5V system). The two have a 0.1% e precisiond.
Easy to use, just feed it between 5V and 12V or 3V if you need than the reference in 2, 048V, then the output is ready to be used. It is important to note that it is not a regulator, you can feed anything with the release. It is only a reference voltage to use for measurement.
- Size: 16mm x 12.5 mm x 2.5 mm / 0.6 "x 0.5" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 0.7 g