Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit Camera Series - Grove
- Infra-red Reception Kit
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- T-Slot Photo Interrupter with 1 Meter Cable
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- 3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
- Xbee series 2 module with antenna PCB
Is your meter accurate? Or may be looking for precise a voltage reference for your analog-to-digital converter? This module is made for that, with two specific voltage reference. One is 2, 048V (ideal for the system in 3, 3V) and the other is 4, 096V (ideal for the 5V system). The two have a 0.1% e precisiond.
Easy to use, just feed it between 5V and 12V or 3V if you need than the reference in 2, 048V, then the output is ready to be used. It is important to note that it is not a regulator, you can feed anything with the release. It is only a reference voltage to use for measurement.
- Size: 16mm x 12.5 mm x 2.5 mm / 0.6 "x 0.5" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 0.7 g