Si5351A - 8 kHz clock generator, 160 MHz
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adapter Jack 4 3.5 mm male to Terminal contacts
- Index of UV VEML6070 sensor
- Adafruit CP2104 Friend - USB/TTL Series Converter
- Reflectance sensor
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi Shield with PCB Antenna
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- 5 x push button
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
Are no longer hunting for quartz with Si5351A clock generator. This circuit has a 25 Mhz precision clock and a PLL internal with divisors of frequency converter, allowing it to generate clocks of 8 kHz to 150 MHz.
The circuit Si5351A has an I2C interface to control easily. It uses internal clock accuracy, the PLL and the divideurs of clock to generate the desired frequency at best, these are all configurable via the I2C connection. The module has 3 independent outputs, which allows to generate 3 different frequencies. the outputs are in 3Vcc, with pellets compatible breadboard or SMA connectors for high frequencies.
The module has its own regulator 3, 3V and the adapter of levels, which allows to feed it and work with the voltages 3, 3V and 5V.
- Dimensions: 31mm x 22mm x 2mm / 1.22 "x. 87" x. 08 "
- Weight: 2.5 grams
Tutorial: Adafruit Si5351 Clock Generator Breakout