Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- GSM quad band antenna 2dBi SMA
- Si5351A - 8 kHz clock generator, 160 MHz
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Adalogger
Transmitting data over long distances is like magic, and you can now become a magician with this powerful and easy to use radio module. When want you to interact with a PC, you use a WiFi connection when you want to interact with smartphone, it will be rather of bluetooth, but to communicate over long distances? Most of the WiFi, Bluetooth or Zigbee modules working in 2.4 GHz, which is good for quick transfer, but not on the distance. If you do not want to transfer video, but the data more light on a long distance, and a free frequency, this module in 433 MHz is perfect.
Rado this module package are more simple than WiFi or bluetooth, no no equipment is not required. The only thing to do is to transmit the data, and another module (with the same encryption key) to receive them. The recpteur can then transmit an e response to acknowledge the message. The modules manages packet, error correction and can also retransmit automatically if you don't worry about saving energy.
These modules are perfect to be used on most of the microcontroller like Arduino. To create a link, it takes at least two modules working shape with the same frequency.
These modules are sold in 4 forms of varantes (2 types of modulation and 2 types of frequencies). the RFM69 are the simple to use splus and already well known. Radio LoRa modules are a little more powerful, but also slightly more expensive.
This module is the LoRa version to the frequency of 433 MHz. The emissivity of the LoRa packet is to + 20 dBm and has a specific modulation not comptaible radio RFM69 modules but the signal can go further, up to 2 km range with a simple antenna, and up to 20 km with a directional antenna and some improvements.
- An Arduino library allows you to easily manage the packet Radio.
- Use fans or free ISM radio frequency
- Uses a simple antenna cable or uFL or SMA connector soldering
- Module radion SX1276 LoRa® with SPI interface
- + 5dBm to + 20 dBm with 100mW of power capacity (selectable power by soft)
- necessary 100mA during a show 20dBm and 30mA in listening
- Extent of 2 km around based on sbatiments, the frequencies used, etc...
All radio modules are sold independently and cannot discuss between modules in the same series. examples, RFM69 90 MHz modules only can dialogue with the RFM69 900 MHz, and LoRa 433 MHz modules with LoRa 433 MHz modules.
Each module comes with a connector not welded header, a regulator 3, 3V ets present on each module and it is possible to feed the work in logic between 3V and 5V. It will be necessary to make an antenna with a piece of copper and it will take weld to make the antenna, you can also solder a uFL or SMA connector (not provided)
Dimensions: 29mm x 25mm x 4mm / 1.14 "x 1.0" x 0.2 "
Weight 3.1 g
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
Cable to adapt SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF3,79 € Add to cart
A small connector uFL weldable surface for your RF assemblies.0,90 € Add to cart