Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X Cable adapter Grove to Jumper male
- MKR Proto Shield
- Flora - Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- 5 X LED Sequins - Royal Blue - Adafruit
- LED - Grove module
- Module clock RTC - DS1307
- Driver woven fabrics - money - 20cm square
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- TFT LCD screen, 1.77 SPI Arduino
Genuino MKR1000 card is designed to provide a practical and inexpensive to allow the Makers of make montages with WiFi connectivity.
It is based on the Atmel ATSAMW25 SoC circuit (System on Chip) which is part of the family Atmel SmartConnect Atmel wireless, dedicated to the IoT project components.
ATSAMW25 ets circuit composed of three main block:
- A 32-bit ARM MCU low consumption SAMD21 Cortex-M0 +.
- Connectivity WiFi WINC1500 low-power 2.4 GHz IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n
- An ECC508 CryptoAuthentication
The ATSAMW25 circuit also includes an antenna integrated stream 1 x 1.
The design also includes a LiPo charging circuit that allows the card Genuino MKR1000 to run on a battery or an external 5V power supply. When it is supplied with 5V, recharges the battery and the power supply can switch from one source to the other automatiqueent.
This map is similar in power to the Genuino Zero map, with inputs and outputs standard and a WiFi connectivity basic consumption with a circuit of encryption to enhance security. The development is done under the Arduino IDE and it is perfect if you are looking for a card compact and battery operated.
The Micro USB port can be used to power the card. Genuino MKR1000 card is able to function with or without battery Li - Po and has a limit of consumption.
The WiFi Module of the MKR1000 supports SHA-256 certified.
Attention: Unlike other Arduino or Genuino cards, this card work with a logic of 3, 3V. the maximum voltage to be applied on the pines is 3, 3V and using a higher voltage can be destructive for the card.
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0 + 32 bit ARM MCU consumption lbasse
- 5V power supply (USB/WINE)
- Supported batteries: Li - Po simple cell, 3.7V, minimum 700mAh
- logic voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O number: 8
- Number of pines PWM: 12 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A3 - gold 18-, A4 - gold 19)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Number of pines analog input: 7 (ADC 8/10/12 bit)
- Number of pines analog output: 1 (10-bit DAC)
- External interrupts: 8 (0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, A1 - gold 16-, A2 - gold 17)
- Current max DC by pine: 7 my
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- EEPROM: no
- Clock speed: 32.768 kHz (RTC), 48 MHz
- USB Full - Speed Device and embedded device
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.6,00 € Add to cart
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart