Index of UV VEML6070 sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- FLORA 9 - DOF accelerometer-Gyroscope-magnetometer - LSM9DS0 - Adafruit
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- Arduino ETH Leonardo
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 5V Electromagnet - 2.5 Kg Holding Force - P20/15
- 5 X LED Sequins - Warm White - Adafruit
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- Reflectance sensor
This small sensor is a good way to add a UV sensor to your microcontroller. Cpateur VEML6070 from Vishay has a real UV A light sensor and an ADC I2C circuit that will make reading and conversion between 60ms and 500ms.
Contrary to the sensor Si1145This sensor does not give you a UV index. However, the Si1145 sensor gives you an approximate UV index based on light level and not a true measure of UV. The VEML6070 sensor has a true light sensor in the UV spectrum and it has an easy to use i2C interface.
This sensor works both in 3V and 5V (power supply and logic). It was small and easy to use in i2C. It is sold assembled with a non welded header connector.
- Sensitivity of the UV spectrum: 320-410nm (peaked at 355nm)
- Supply voltage: 2.7 to 5.5V
- Dimensions: 14.0 mm x 13.0 mm x 3.0 mm / 0.6 "x 0.5" x 0.1 "