A robotic arm controlled by Arduino!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - Red
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- Drum HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Mini bouton poussoir lumineux - Symbole Power Bleu
Debolquer the possibilities of Robotics robotic arm Braccio eavec! You can assemble it different possibilities for use of the manbiere that it you please. Due to its modularity, you can stand all kinds of objects to the end of the arm as for example: A camera, a mobile phone or a Tablet, or a solar panel to follow the Sun.
The robotic arm Braccio Tinkerkit is sold as a kit and requires Assembly. An installation guide is included in the kit. After Assembly, you can align the engines by launching the skit called testBraccio90 in the examples of Braccio and after you play with.
It is recommended to feed the card via a Jack connector with a 5VDC 5A power supply included in the kit. The card has a regulator that will protect the Bracco Shield. This was not compatible with the Arduino as a 3V card Arduino YUN.
TinkerKit Braccio hustle an Arduino as card Arduino UNO, not included in the kit.
Composition of the kit:
- 21 X parts plastic
- 63 X screws
- 16 X washers
- 7 X hex nuts
- 2 X springs
- Servo: 2 X SR 311, SR 431 X
- 1 X Arduino Braccio Shield
- 1 X 5V power supply has
- 1 X screwdriver footprint type Phillips
- 1 X Doucle hex key
- 1 X Spanish cable protection
- Weight: 792g
- Maximum range (range): 80 cm
- Maximum height: 52 cm
- The base width: 14 cm
- The clamp width: 90mm
- Cable length: 40 cm
- Load capacity: 150g to 32cm, 400g with the configuration in the Braccio mini