Arduino UNO WiFi
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This version of the famous Arduino UNO card incorporates an ESP8266 to add a Wifi connectivity at low cost. She has 14 input/output digital GPIO including 6 generating the PWM and 6 analog inputs. The card is clocked at 16 MHz and has a socket programing USB A and a DC Jack 2.1 mm power connector.
The module Wifi has built-in ESP8266 for SoC with integrated TCP/IP protocol which allows access to a Wifi network (the device may egalemenet Act in Access Point mode).
One advantage of this solution is the ability to program the OTA (Over The Air) card as well to program an Arduino sketch or to program the Wifi firmware.
The card has a built-in antenna, but also a uFL connector to connect an outdoor antenna.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Rated operating voltage: 5V
- (Recommended) supply voltage: 5 - 12V
- Input/output digital: 14 (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs)
- Analog inputs: 6DC
- Per I/O Pin current: 40 mADC
- Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 my
- Flash memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) including 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- Official Arduino made in Italy
Housing plastic ABS for Arduino Duemilanove, UNO and MEGA 2560 and Ethernet shield9,48 € Add to cart
The block area ideal to power your Arduino board via the DC Power Connector.13,20 € Add to cart
A mini WiFi antenna with connector uFL.2,40 € Add to cart