Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Light sensor high precision - TSL2591
- Skywriter HAT pour Raspberry PI
- FTDI Serial TTL-232 cable
- Kit of 40 wires Male-Male gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
- Short Flex Sensor
- Connectors short male 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
A Feather card without ambition, it's a Feather without FeatherWing card! The Adalogger FeatherWing will add an RTC module with battery and support micro SD for storage on any card Feather.
This FeatherWing Adalogger allows you to add the datalogger to any Feather card function. The RTC (PCF8523) circuit with a 32 kHz quartz will use the I2C connection and the microSD card will it use the SPI connection with an extra CS pin. This module is tested is functional on the Feather maps at base of ATmega32U4, ATSAMD21 and ESP8266.
We recommend to use the library by default SD from Arduino to use the microSD card. on the ESP8266, the CS pin will be on the GPIO15, on Atmel M0 or on the 32U4 it will be the 10 GPIO pin. It is possible to cut the track to affect another pin. To use the RTC module, use the RTC of Adafruit Bookstore.
- Dimensions: 50.8 mm x 22.9 mm x 1.6 mm / 2 "x 0.9" x 0.06 "
- Weight: 5.1 g
- Battery CR1220 was not provided
- The SD card is not provided
CR1220 Lithium 3V button cell battery.1,50 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart