Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Push-button - Grove
- SD Card Shield V4.0
- Balusters M2.5 16mm for Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- Motion PIR with settings
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
This PiTFT 2.4 inch screen fits perfectly on map Raspberry PI, it features a resolutin of 320 x 240 pixels 16-bit color. This HAT uses the SPI connection high speed and can be used as console screen, for X Windows port, or to display pictures or videos. It has also a slab touchscreen resistive.
He pointed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry PI 2 and the A + and B + models. It is also possible to use with the models A and B, but it will weld a Connector 2 x 13 instead of the 2 X 20 connector that is included with HAT screen PiTFT 2.4 ".
This HAT uses the pines (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) SPI and GPIO #25. Other GPIO are available for other use. As there remained some plce on the circuit, 4 push buttons have been integrated under the screen and connected to the GPIO, so it can be used to create an interface control, or the marketing of the Raspberry PI gereer
This HAT is sold intierement assembled with 2 X 20 connector to be weld.
- Card dimensions: 65mm x 57mm x 6mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.2 "
- Screen size: 55mm x 40mm / 2.2 "x 1.6"
The smallest card Raspberry PI model A + with a processor at 700 MHz, 512 MB of RAM.23,00 € Add to cart
A batch of 2 balusters M2.5 nuts and bolts to fix the hats on your Raspberry PI.1,20 € Add to cart
The hood ideal for integrating a PiTFT 2.4 "in a box for Raspberry PI model A +5,94 € Add to cart