Particle Photon is a small wireless development kit to create connected objects (IoT).
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Accelerometer 3 axes 1.5 G - Grove
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Inertial 10 DOF - L3GD20H - LSM303 - BMP180
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Arduino Leonardo with Headers
Particle Photon is a small wireless development kit to create connected objects (IoT). It is easy to use, powerful and connected in a cloud. Particle Photon combines the power of the ARM Cortex M3 processor with a Broadcom WiFi circuit in a small module called P0 (P-Zero).
Simply put, Particle Photon integrates a power 3, 3V, a radion endpoint and a user interface to PO on output pins. The design of this circuit is open-source is that allows to easily integrate it into your own designs.
Tool that allows to work with the Photon ecosystem is designed so that it is accessible as well embedded developers, web designers, designers Arduino or entrepreneurs of the IoT. You'll be able to write the firmware in the Particle Web, local, and deploy wireless for your web and mobile applications with ParticleJS and your mobile SDK.
The Photon Particle is sold with welded headers connectors, which allows integration on a breadboard easier.
- Particle P0 Wi - Fi module) Broadcom Wi - Fi chip BCM43362, 802.11b/g/n Wi - Fi, STM32F205 120 Mhz ARM Cortex M3, 1 MB flash, 128 KB RAM)
- Board status LED RGB
- 18 Mixed0signal GPIO and advanced peripherals
- Open source design
- Real-time operating system (FreeRTOS)
- Soft AP setup
- FCC, THIS IC certified and