Module power supply for Breadboard v1.2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- TV 25 X & 400 X microscope / 8 LEDS
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- RTC module with super capacitor
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- Push-button (P) - Grove
- Arcade yellow button
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
This module is ideal for providing a power supply on a breadboard, it fits directly on the breadboard and can provide 3, 3V or of the 5V regulated on both double row of the breadboard.
The module is powered from a micro USB 5V outlet or from a 7V to 15V DC card.
A row of 3, 3V and another for the 5V distribution.
Compatible with the following models:
- External input voltage: 7V to 15V
- Output voltage 3, 3V: between 3, 267V 3, 333V
- 5V output voltage: between 4, 9V at 5, 1V
- Output current max: 400mA
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart
The block area ideal to power your Arduino board via the DC Power Connector.13,20 € Add to cart