Breakout SMT for SOIC16 or TSSOP16 - Pack of 3
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- I2C voltage converter two-way 4-bit - BSS138
- Reference voltage LM4040 - 2, 048V and 4, 096V
- SSOP28-SOIC28 to DIP adapter
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- SOT23 to DIP adapter
- SSOP20-SOIC20 to DIP adapter
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
A new circuit is only available in SOIC or (T) SSOP? This circuit breakout is to simplify your life during the prototyping with a compatible pinout of the breadboard. On one side, there's footprint TSSOP 16 pines and on the other a footprint SOIC 16 pines, the whole being routed on external pins on 2.54 mm pitch. So just solder your circuit on one of the faces and it is ready to be used on a breadboard.
Sold by pack of 3-circuit adapter.
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.4,50 € Add to cart
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart