Fired by USB stereo speakers
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Motor continuous current a DC - size 130
- ATX Breakout
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Lot de tournevis 38 pieces
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Infrared remote control mini
Want to add a little bit to sound on your project, this pair of stereo speaker the USB powered 5V is perfect with a good response in frequency for better audio quality. To use them, e nothing simpler, it suffirt to connect the stereo jack connector 3.5 mm on your editing, as for example the audio output of your Raspberry PI and feed it through a female USB connector able to provide up to 1 A.
The enclosure has a volume on the rear and according to arrivals provider setting, it can be black or white.
Beware, it can be complicated to feed it to a standard USB port, as it consumes between 200 to 400 my to volume, and up to 1 mi-reglages has full power.
- Response not frequency: 100 Hz - 18 KHz
- Power supply: 5VDC 1 in peak at max volume
- Speaker: Impedance 4 ohm, 3W each
- (Speaker) dimensions: 69mm x 80mm x 85mm / 2.7 "x 3.2" x 3.3 "