Fired by USB stereo speakers
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Grove Mega Shield V1.2
- Bobine de fil en cuivre emaille - 11m / 0,1 mm de diam
- Cable with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm M/F
- Wheel for servo motor
- Bornier à vis - 2 points - pas de 2,54mm
Want to add a little bit to sound on your project, this pair of stereo speaker the USB powered 5V is perfect with a good response in frequency for better audio quality. To use them, e nothing simpler, it suffirt to connect the stereo jack connector 3.5 mm on your editing, as for example the audio output of your Raspberry PI and feed it through a female USB connector able to provide up to 1 A.
The enclosure has a volume on the rear and according to arrivals provider setting, it can be black or white.
Beware, it can be complicated to feed it to a standard USB port, as it consumes between 200 to 400 my to volume, and up to 1 mi-reglages has full power.
- Response not frequency: 100 Hz - 18 KHz
- Power supply: 5VDC 1 in peak at max volume
- Speaker: Impedance 4 ohm, 3W each
- (Speaker) dimensions: 69mm x 80mm x 85mm / 2.7 "x 3.2" x 3.3 "