I2C voltage converter two-way 4-bit - BSS138
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts black Platinum
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- 5 x push button
- Sensor a hall - Grove effect
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
- Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 560 ohms
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Small Mint Tin Size Breadboard PCB X 3
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
Most of the crates as the Arduino works with 5V logic and many recent sensor works them with a logic of 3, 3V. This converter will allow to adapt the signals while protecting the sensor from the tensions too high.
This voltage converter is basis of mosfet BSS138 with resitance of pullup 10kΩ, it can work on part 1, 8V low voltage and up to 10V on the side high voltage.
Mem if this module has been designed to adapt I2C signals, it may also work for the SPI or serial TTL.
This product is sold assembled and tested, with two connector header 1 X 6 not welded.
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.6,00 € Add to cart
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart