USB-UART Converter 3, 3V for ESP8266
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Motion PIR - Grove sensor
- 3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
- Plate holes of prototyping - 410-contacts
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Small Mint Tin Size Breadboard PCB X 3
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
This circuit CP2102 based USB-UART converter allows to Flash and program modules ESP8266, simply because it has a logisue in 3, 3V and it allows to provide up to 400mA.
It has connectors for modules ESP8266 (ESP-01 and ESP-11) and it has a RESET button for the ESP8266 module, a jumper is present also to select the mode to Flash the ESP8266.