Shield Arduino GSM V2 with integrated antenna
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- MCP9808 temperature sensor I2C precision
- Waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor
- PowerBoost 500 Basic - Boost USB 5V - 500mA
- Adafruit Wave Shield
- Pack of 6 alkaline batteries AA LR6
- Cable with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm M/F
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
The Arduino GSM Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the Internet, make / receive voice calls and send / receive SMS messages.
The Shield uses a M10 of Quectel radio modem.
It is possible to communicate with the card by using the commands.
The GSM Arduino shield uses the digital pins 2 and 3 for the communication of series with the M10.
PIN 7 is used for the PWRKEYdu modem function.
The M10 is a modem GSM / GPRS Quad-band who works at frequencies GSM850MHz, GSM900MHz, DCS1800MHzand PCS1900MHz. It supports the Protocols TCP / UDP and HTTP via a GPRS connection.
Descending and rising GPRS data binding has a maximum speed of transfer is 85.6 kbps.
This shield requires an active SIM card to operate.
The shield is in pinout revision 1.0 (rev 3) on standard Arduino.
It is recommended to use an external power supply that can provide between 700mA and 1000mA. Fuel card Arduino and the shield mobile PHONE through a USB connection was not recommended.
- Power supply: 5V
- Connectivity: GSM and GPRS networks
- Type of communication: SMS, GPRS, calls Data Connection
- Antenna: integrated
Documentation of the GSM Arduino shield: Arduino Shield GSM 2