Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- HAT screen PiTFT 2.4 "Mini Kit Tactile - 320 x 240
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
The therapy Touch HAT will allow to create an interactive object to database Raspeberry PI that can detect up to 12 capacitive touch sensors. The capacitive supports go detceter when a person (or animal) touches one of the sensors connected to the electrodes.
The HAT has 12 holes-shaped"8" to be able to connect easily with cables with crocodile clips. is easy to use, simply plug the cable crocodile on the HAT on one side and to connect either to a driver object (for example, metal) or an object filled with water (as a result). Then just work with a Python script to detect the support on the different objects that you touch. For experienced users who want to keep their permanent mount, it is possible to solder directly on the pads.
This product is directly compatible to the Raspberry model A + or B +, but it is possible to connect it to a model A or B using a Connector 2 X 13 for Rasbperry PI.
The product is sold assembled and tested with:
- 1 X Conecteur 2 X 20 point for RPI part.
- Dimensions: 57mm x 65mm x 3mm / 2.2 "x 2.6" x 0.1 "
- Planned for Raspberry model A + or B +, but compatbile model A or B using a connector 2 X 13
- MPR121 therapy Touch Sensor we Raspberry Pi: Easily sense touch from up to 12 inputs using the MPR121!