Arduino MEGA ADK R3 (compatible Android)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The Arduino MEGA ADK is based on ATmega2560 MCU.
It integrates a host controller USB to connect it to an Android device such as phones.
He has 54 digital input/kinds (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTS, a 16 MHz quartz oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP connector, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to fly the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable to use it simply.
Version Rev3 (R3):
1.0 Pinout: 2 pine (SDA and SSL) are added next to the AREF pin and 2 pine (IOREF and a reserve) are added next to the RESET. These pins will be added on the next shields.
Improved reset circuit.
ATMEGA 16U2 replaces the ATMEGA 8U2.
- Micro-controller: ATmega2560
- Nominal supply voltage: 5V
- Power supply (recommended): 7 - 12V
- Supply voltage (limits): 6 - 20V
- Input/output digital: 54 (14 of which can be used as PWM outputs)
- Analog inputs: 16
- UARTS: 4
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 my
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 my
- Flash memory: 256 KB)ATmega2560) whose 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB)ATmega2560)
- EEPROM: 4 KB)ATmega2560)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- Official Arduino made in Italy
|Micro-contôroleur - Horloge||16 MHz|
|Tension logique (GPIO)||5V|
|Alimentation nominale||7V à 12V|
|Alimentation limite||6V à 20V|
|Connectique pour chargement||USB Type B|