Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Shield - Rechargeable 5V Power Shield
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- Solar Panel medium 6V 2W
- GSM quad band antenna 2dBi SMA
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- Adafruit Trinket M0 - pour CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
This small charger will allow you to recharge your batteries polymer Lithium Ion 3, 7V/4, 2V using a simple USB port. The batteries are connected on the Adafruit Micro Lipo with a conecteur JST 2 points. Two LEDS are present, a red that illuminates during the load and a green when the charge is complete, in short, it's easy to use.
The load is done in 3 steps:
- step 1: load of preconditioning
- step 2: load current constant.
- step 3: load at constant voltage to maintain full battery.
The charge current is 100mA by default, which allows to racharger most of the drums on a USB port, but it is possible to mount it to 500mA for the battery accepting this charge current.
Attention: Use this charger with the battery LiIon/LiPoly Adafruit brand. Other batteries may have a charge voltage, a pinout, a polarity or different chemical composition.
- Sold assembled, nothing to weld
- 5V input via a circuit style USB connector
- To charge a battery polymer Lithium-Ion/Lithium 3.7 / 4.2V (by old cells 3.6 / 4.1v)
- Constant charge current to 100mA, adjustable to 500mA with a simple solder
- A cable 2 - pin JST offered!
- Dimensions: 30mm x 12.5 mm x 8 mm (1.2in x 0.3in x 0.3in)