Bluefruit - Bluetooth Low Energy (WHEAT 4.0) - nRF8001 Breakout
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Solenoid valve G1/2 12V normally closed
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Green
- 1.54" Tri-Color eInk / ePaper Display with SRAM - Red Black White
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
The Adafruit Bluetooth module (Bluetooth Smart, Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.0) nRF8001 Breakout allows you to establish wireless communication between an Arduino board and a device iOS or Android (+ 4.3). It works by simulating a serial port UART allowing an exchange of data bidirectional in ASCII.
The scope of this module is about 10 m and it works in SPI protocol.
- Operating voltage: 3, 3V to 5V
- Bluetooth connection: Nordic nRF8001
- Dimensions: 29mm x 28mm / 1.14 "x 1.10"
Thickness: 0.8 mm thick /. 03 "
Weight: 1.8 g
iOS 7: iPhone 5 (any model), iPhone 4s, Air iPad, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini any model) and iPod touch (5th generation or later)
- 4.3 Android devices with WHEAT hardware: 4 Nexus, Nexus 7 and Samsung Note 3 and our)see list)
- Windows 8.1 with Bluetooth 4.0 built-in or USB dongle
- Mac OSX 10.9.2 with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle
- Linux BlueZ 5.1 with with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
The Arduino MEGA 2560, based on the ATmega2560 MCU, features a multitude of inputs/outputs.42,00 € Add to cart
An Arduino board that can emulate a keyboard or a USB mouse.21,60 € Add to cart