Bluefruit - Bluetooth Low Energy (WHEAT 4.0) - nRF8001 Breakout
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit share Pal
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Module encoder - Grove
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- TMP36 temperature sensor
The Adafruit Bluetooth module (Bluetooth Smart, Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.0) nRF8001 Breakout allows you to establish wireless communication between an Arduino board and a device iOS or Android (+ 4.3). It works by simulating a serial port UART allowing an exchange of data bidirectional in ASCII.
The scope of this module is about 10 m and it works in SPI protocol.
- Operating voltage: 3, 3V to 5V
- Bluetooth connection: Nordic nRF8001
- Dimensions: 29mm x 28mm / 1.14 "x 1.10"
Thickness: 0.8 mm thick /. 03 "
Weight: 1.8 g
iOS 7: iPhone 5 (any model), iPhone 4s, Air iPad, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini any model) and iPod touch (5th generation or later)
- 4.3 Android devices with WHEAT hardware: 4 Nexus, Nexus 7 and Samsung Note 3 and our)see list)
- Windows 8.1 with Bluetooth 4.0 built-in or USB dongle
- Mac OSX 10.9.2 with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle
- Linux BlueZ 5.1 with with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
The Arduino MEGA 2560, based on the ATmega2560 MCU, features a multitude of inputs/outputs.42,00 € Add to cart
An Arduino board that can emulate a keyboard or a USB mouse.21,60 € Add to cart