FLORA 9 - DOF accelerometer-Gyroscope-magnetometer - LSM9DS0 - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Switch double SPDT
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- Multiplexer I2C - TCA9548A
- Magnetic pin
- Kit beginner Arduino - Workshop - Base level
- GSM quad band antenna 2dBi SMA
- Adafruit Monochrome lattice Driver PCB for 4 x 4 Keypad & LED 3mm
Simply add a motion sensor, dircetion and orientation to your e-textiles with this 9 - DOF Flora projects. This module has 3 sensor, the first is an accelerometer 3 classic axes, which will tell you which direction you evolve on Earth (gravity measure) and to what acceleration you move. The second is a magnetometer 3 axes, which will indicate your direction relative to magnetic north and the third, a gyroscope 3 axes that will indicate your inclination or orientation. With this module, and by combining these 3 sensors, you can orient yourself easily.
Based on the LSM9DSO at ST micro circuit, this module has a digital link I2C and so just 4 wires: 3V, SDA, SCL and GND. The SDA and SCL liaison are also double in order to easily extend your I2C bus without crossing wires.
- "Diameter: 16 mm / 0.63"
"Thickness: 0,8 mm / 0.03"
This card / chip uses I2C 7 bit 0x1D & 0x6B addresses.
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_LSM9DS0_Library
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel ideal for iluminer your electronic textiles.9,54 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful white for twinkling color your e-textiles.4,74 € Add to cart