FLORA 9 - DOF accelerometer-Gyroscope-magnetometer - LSM9DS0 - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- Adafruit Monochrome lattice Driver PCB for 4 x 4 Keypad & LED 3mm
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- Distance sensor Adafruit VL53L0X 30-1000 mm
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Flora Budget Pack - Adafruit
- Kit beginner Arduino - Workshop - Base level
- Flora - Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
Simply add a motion sensor, dircetion and orientation to your e-textiles with this 9 - DOF Flora projects. This module has 3 sensor, the first is an accelerometer 3 classic axes, which will tell you which direction you evolve on Earth (gravity measure) and to what acceleration you move. The second is a magnetometer 3 axes, which will indicate your direction relative to magnetic north and the third, a gyroscope 3 axes that will indicate your inclination or orientation. With this module, and by combining these 3 sensors, you can orient yourself easily.
Based on the LSM9DSO at ST micro circuit, this module has a digital link I2C and so just 4 wires: 3V, SDA, SCL and GND. The SDA and SCL liaison are also double in order to easily extend your I2C bus without crossing wires.
- "Diameter: 16 mm / 0.63"
"Thickness: 0,8 mm / 0.03"
This card / chip uses I2C 7 bit 0x1D & 0x6B addresses.
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_LSM9DS0_Library
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel ideal for iluminer your electronic textiles.7,63 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful white for twinkling color your e-textiles.4,80 € Add to cart