Flora Lux Sensor - TSL2561 light sensor - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Flora Budget Pack - Adafruit
- Kit beginner Arduino - Workshop - Base level
- 5 X 5 mm infrared LED
- Kit of 50 female - female 100mm wires
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- I2C voltage converter two-way 4-bit - BSS138
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
Simply add a light sensor to your e-textiles with this Flora Lux Sensor projects. Low lux digital sensor high precision TSL2561, you can measure a brightness between 0.1 Lux and 40000 Lux. With two diodes measuring visible light and Infrared Spectra, you measure the two independently.
This digital sensor has an I2C link, which allows to use it with only 4 wires: 3V, SDA, SCL and GND. The SDA and SCL liaison are also double in order to easily extend your I2C bus without crossing wires.
Consumption is very low with 0, 5mA in operation and 15µA in standby mode.
- Diameter: 0.55 "/ 14mm"
- Thickness: 0.07 "/1.8 mm
Approximates the response of the human eye
Temperature range:-30 to 80 ° C
Dynamic range (Lux): 0.1 to 40000 Lux
Voltage range: 2.7 - 3.6V
This card uses the I2C bus with 7-bit 0 x 39 addresses 0 x 0, 29 x 49, selectable with riders.
- Documentation Flora Lux Sensor: https://learn.adafruit.com/flora-Lux-sensor/
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/TSL2561-Arduino-library
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel ideal for iluminer your electronic textiles.9,54 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful white for twinkling color your e-textiles.4,74 € Add to cart