Flora Lux Sensor - TSL2561 light sensor - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- FLORA 9 - DOF accelerometer-Gyroscope-magnetometer - LSM9DS0 - Adafruit
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Flora - Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- NeoPixel Ring 1/4 60 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Light sensor high precision - TSL2591
- RFM96W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
Simply add a light sensor to your e-textiles with this Flora Lux Sensor projects. Low lux digital sensor high precision TSL2561, you can measure a brightness between 0.1 Lux and 40000 Lux. With two diodes measuring visible light and Infrared Spectra, you measure the two independently.
This digital sensor has an I2C link, which allows to use it with only 4 wires: 3V, SDA, SCL and GND. The SDA and SCL liaison are also double in order to easily extend your I2C bus without crossing wires.
Consumption is very low with 0, 5mA in operation and 15µA in standby mode.
- Diameter: 0.55 "/ 14mm"
- Thickness: 0.07 "/1.8 mm
Approximates the response of the human eye
Temperature range:-30 to 80 ° C
Dynamic range (Lux): 0.1 to 40000 Lux
Voltage range: 2.7 - 3.6V
This card uses the I2C bus with 7-bit 0 x 39 addresses 0 x 0, 29 x 49, selectable with riders.
- Documentation Flora Lux Sensor: https://learn.adafruit.com/flora-Lux-sensor/
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/TSL2561-Arduino-library
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel ideal for iluminer your electronic textiles.9,54 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful white for twinkling color your e-textiles.4,74 € Add to cart