Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel 60 LED RGB Strip LED Strip - white - 1 m
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Orange
- Potentiometer 10K
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Air quality sensor - Grove
- Reference voltage LM4040 - 2, 048V and 4, 096V
- Flora Budget Pack - Adafruit
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
This thin thread bobile 2 strand is ideal to achieve e-textile, electronic clothes because this thread is thin, strong, smooth and entirely stainless steel 316 T. This thread is a little thicker than the polyester or cotton threads that you wear every day, but it is thin enough to be sewn by hand with needles to middle hole, or with a sewing machine capable of managing very thick wire.
This thread has a low resistivity with 16 ohm by feet and you can use it to control LEDS or other components which consume less than 50 my. Beware, this thread is pretty steep compared to wire money, but it is much less additional, especially for washing.
- Eppaiseur 0.2 mm
- 2 wire strands.
- Resistivity 1.3 ohms per inch
- Length: 23 m