Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- NeoPixel 60 LED RGB Strip LED Strip - white - 1 m
- Reference voltage LM4040 - 2, 048V and 4, 096V
- Potentiometer 10K
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- Driver woven fabrics - money - 20cm square
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Wifi series ESP8266 module
This thin thread bobile 2 strand is ideal to achieve e-textile, electronic clothes because this thread is thin, strong, smooth and entirely stainless steel 316 T. This thread is a little thicker than the polyester or cotton threads that you wear every day, but it is thin enough to be sewn by hand with needles to middle hole, or with a sewing machine capable of managing very thick wire.
This thread has a low resistivity with 16 ohm by feet and you can use it to control LEDS or other components which consume less than 50 my. Beware, this thread is pretty steep compared to wire money, but it is much less additional, especially for washing.
- Eppaiseur 0.2 mm
- 2 wire strands.
- Resistivity 1.3 ohms per inch
- Length: 23 m