Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
- 3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
- 70 wires for rigid prototyping Kit
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- FLORA 9 - DOF accelerometer-Gyroscope-magnetometer - LSM9DS0 - Adafruit
- 5 X LED Sequins - Warm White - Adafruit
This thin thread bobile 2 strand is ideal to achieve e-textile, electronic clothes because this thread is thin, strong, smooth and entirely stainless steel 316 T. This thread is a little thicker than the polyester or cotton threads that you wear every day, but it is thin enough to be sewn by hand with needles to middle hole, or with a sewing machine capable of managing very thick wire.
This thread has a low resistivity with 16 ohm by feet and you can use it to control LEDS or other components which consume less than 50 my. Beware, this thread is pretty steep compared to wire money, but it is much less additional, especially for washing.
- Eppaiseur 0.2 mm
- 2 wire strands.
- Resistivity 1.3 ohms per inch
- Length: 23 m