BMP180 - Pressure - Temperature - barometric Altitude sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Button green Arcade
- Index of UV VEML6070 sensor
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- 5V for Arduino Yun POE module
- Infrared receiver LED - Grove
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
This map breakout comprent a sensor Bosch BMP180 that is a low cost solution to measure barometric pressure and a temerature. As the pressure varies with the altitute, so it is possible to use altimeter. The sensor is welded on a breakout with a 3, 3V integrated controller card and a level converter for use in 5V through an I2C affair.
The BMP180 sensor is the new generation of sensor Bosch and replaces the model BMP085 it ets also fully compatible to the latter at the level of the firmware/software and interface, so ideal to replace a BMP085 based project.
- 3D games
- motion detection
- Wine: 3 to 5 VDC
Logic: 3 to 5V compatible
pressure range: 300-1100 hPa (9000 m to-500 m above sea level)
Up to 0.03hPa / resolution of 0.25 m
-40 to + 85 ° C operating range, + - 2 ° C temperature Precision
This card / chip uses I2C address 7-bit 0 x 77.
The BMP180 sensor operating manual: Bosch BMP085 Breakout Board