Micro servo module TinkerKit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module clock RTC - DS1307
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- Infrared obstacle detector - Grove
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- Sensor IR remote with cable (10cm - 80 cm) GP2Y0A21YK0F
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Ultrasound distance sensor
- SD Card Shield V4.0
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
The Micro Servo Module has a standard connection 3 points to be connected directly on the Sensor of Tinker It shield.
It is an ideal choice for your Arduino-driven project of robototique and Mechatronics.
The Micro Servo Module consists of an electric motor mechanically linked to a potentiometer. Using the library Servo Library to be able to fly easily this module with an Arduino kit.
The electronics inside the servo-motor turns a PWM pulse in physical position width: when the servo is controlled, the engine will be operated up to the corresponding value of the potentiometer at the required position.
A kit of 3 ends in plastic and a screw is supplied with the sero-engine microphone so you can easily connect it to the mechanical universe.
Power: 5V (1.00 kg - cm)
Speed: 5V 0.12 sec / 60 °
Size: 22.2 mm L / 11.6 mm W / H 21.5 mm
Angle of rotation: 180 °
Connections: Connector type TinkerKit 3 points
Arduino library: http://www.Arduino.cc/en/reference/servo