Micro servo module TinkerKit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Plate holes of prototyping - 820-contacts
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Motion PIR with settings
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- Alphanumeric LCD 1 X 16 Retro-lighted blue display
- Cable RJ45 M/F for panel mounting
- Infrared obstacle detector - Grove
The Micro Servo Module has a standard connection 3 points to be connected directly on the Sensor of Tinker It shield.
It is an ideal choice for your Arduino-driven project of robototique and Mechatronics.
The Micro Servo Module consists of an electric motor mechanically linked to a potentiometer. Using the library Servo Library to be able to fly easily this module with an Arduino kit.
The electronics inside the servo-motor turns a PWM pulse in physical position width: when the servo is controlled, the engine will be operated up to the corresponding value of the potentiometer at the required position.
A kit of 3 ends in plastic and a screw is supplied with the sero-engine microphone so you can easily connect it to the mechanical universe.
Power: 5V (1.00 kg - cm)
Speed: 5V 0.12 sec / 60 °
Size: 22.2 mm L / 11.6 mm W / H 21.5 mm
Angle of rotation: 180 °
Connections: Connector type TinkerKit 3 points
Arduino library: http://www.Arduino.cc/en/reference/servo