Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 white box
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Diet Raspberry PI 5V 1 has Micro USB
- TinkerKit 100 cm cable
- Housing IP B + FT2 Black Raspberry
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- 5 x push button
This screen size from 2.8 "has a 320 x 240 16-bit pixels as well as a foreign tile touch resistive.
It directly connects to SPI (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0 and CE1) on your model Raspberry PI card GPIO port A, B or B +.
The map has 4 entry GPIO to connect 4 switch, ideal to make a keyboard user, you can find on: 20 miniature push buttons x
Follow the tutorial: Adafruit 2.8 "PiTFT - Capacitive Touch