Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Breadboard - Platinum testing breadboards and wire kit
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- TinkerKit 20 cm cable
- Humble PI
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- 5 x push button
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 Transparent casing
This screen size from 2.8 "has a 320 x 240 16-bit pixels as well as a foreign tile touch resistive.
It directly connects to SPI (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0 and CE1) on your model Raspberry PI card GPIO port A, B or B +.
The map has 4 entry GPIO to connect 4 switch, ideal to make a keyboard user, you can find on: 20 miniature push buttons x
Follow the tutorial: Adafruit 2.8 "PiTFT - Capacitive Touch