Customers who bought this product also bought:
- BMP180 - Pressure - Temperature - barometric Altitude sensor
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- TinkerKit 100 cm cable
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
This screen size from 2.8 "has a 320 x 240 16-bit pixels as well as a foreign tile touch resistive.
It directly connects to SPI (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0 and CE1) on your model Raspberry PI card GPIO port A, B or B +.
The map has 4 entry GPIO to connect 4 switch, ideal to make a keyboard user, you can find on: 20 miniature push buttons x
Follow the tutorial: Adafruit 2.8 "PiTFT - Capacitive Touch