Customers who bought this product also bought:
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
- Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- 5 X capacitor 470µF
- Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- Raspberry PI - Model A + 512 MB
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
- Temperature sensor - Grove
This stick of 51.1 mm long is composed of 8 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
NeoPixel products have chainable between them, simply connect the output of a NeoPixel to the entry of the following. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Stick NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 8
- Interfacte: series
- Dimension: 51.10 10.22 mm x 3.19 mm x mm
- Weight: 2.57 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart