Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Reference map of GPIO for Raspberry model B +.
- Adafruit GPS Breakout Ultimate - 66 channels 10 Hz - V3
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Dual DC Motor Shield
- Sidekick Basic Kit V2
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 for Arduino
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- 10 x BC557 Transistors - PNP
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
WHEAT Shield means Bluetooth Low Energy Shield. It has been designed to work with most Arduino cards like the Arduino UNO, MEGA 2560, Leonardo card or even with map Arduino DUE.
Thus, it is easily possible to connect your Arduino board with a WHEAT device such as a smartphone or a Tablet, to control a pine or send information from a sensor.
The shield can operate in 3, 3V or 5V for greater compatibility with the Arduino cards.
The kit includes the Shield WHEAT V2.1 map and connectors to be welded to the shield.
New shape with version 2.1:
- Reset button in side mode
- nRF8001 pine may at the pines 11 and 13 or the ICSP connector
- The pines REQN and RDYN are selectable by jumper to pins 2-10
- The map is shorter for a better integration on the Arduino YUN map
- Operating voltage: 3, 3V or 5V
- Bluetooth connection: Nordic nRF8001
iOS 7: iPhone 5 (any model), iPhone 4s, Air iPad, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini any model) and iPod touch (5th generation or later)
- 4.3 Android devices with WHEAT hardware: 4 Nexus, Nexus 7 and Samsung Note 3 and our)see list)
- Windows 8.1 with Bluetooth 4.0 built-in or USB dongle
- Mac OSX 10.9.2 with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle
- Linux BlueZ 5.1 with with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
The Arduino MEGA 2560, based on the ATmega2560 MCU, features a multitude of inputs/outputs.42,00 € Add to cart
Module Breakout Bluetoth Low Energy WHEAT-based nRF8001.23,94 € Add to cart