Customers who bought this product also bought:
WHEAT Shield means Bluetooth Low Energy Shield. It has been designed to work with most Arduino cards like the Arduino UNO, MEGA 2560, Leonardo card or even with map Arduino DUE.
Thus, it is easily possible to connect your Arduino board with a WHEAT device such as a smartphone or a Tablet, to control a pine or send information from a sensor.
The shield can operate in 3, 3V or 5V for greater compatibility with the Arduino cards.
The kit includes the Shield WHEAT V2.1 map and connectors to be welded to the shield.
New shape with version 2.1:
- Reset button in side mode
- nRF8001 pine may at the pines 11 and 13 or the ICSP connector
- The pines REQN and RDYN are selectable by jumper to pins 2-10
- The map is shorter for a better integration on the Arduino YUN map
- Operating voltage: 3, 3V or 5V
- Bluetooth connection: Nordic nRF8001
iOS 7: iPhone 5 (any model), iPhone 4s, Air iPad, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini any model) and iPod touch (5th generation or later)
- 4.3 Android devices with WHEAT hardware: 4 Nexus, Nexus 7 and Samsung Note 3 and our)see list)
- Windows 8.1 with Bluetooth 4.0 built-in or USB dongle
- Mac OSX 10.9.2 with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle
- Linux BlueZ 5.1 with with Bluetooth 4.0 integratedGold USB dongle