Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Infrared receiver LED - Grove
- Air quality sensor - Grove
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Adafruit GPS Breakout Ultimate - 66 channels 10 Hz - V3
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
- Alphanumeric LCD 2 X 8 Retro-lighted blue display
- Joystick Arcade Boule Boule Standard ZIPPYY
- Accelerometer 3 axes 3G - ADXL335
The Grove Thumb Joystick module is similar to the analog joystick that can be found on a PS2 controller. Each of the axes is connected to a 10K potentimetre that will provide a corresponding voltage. The joystick also has a push button.
After analog convertion with arduino card, each axis values will be in the range 200 to 700. Support of the pusher will trigger a value to 1023.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Power supply: 3, 3V or 5V
- Outputs: analog outputs 2.
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
Documentation of the thumb joystick Grove: Grove - Thumb Joystick