Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Red
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Illuminated push button 16mm - White
- MMA7361L - Accelerometer 3 axes
- Micro servo module TinkerKit
The Grove Thumb Joystick module is similar to the analog joystick that can be found on a PS2 controller. Each of the axes is connected to a 10K potentimetre that will provide a corresponding voltage. The joystick also has a push button.
After analog convertion with arduino card, each axis values will be in the range 200 to 700. Support of the pusher will trigger a value to 1023.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Power supply: 3, 3V or 5V
- Outputs: analog outputs 2.
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
Documentation of the thumb joystick Grove: Grove - Thumb Joystick