Motion PIR - Grove sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
- Breadboard - Platinum testing breadboards and wire kit
- ATtiny45 Kit
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- IMU 9 DOF NXP Precise - FXOS8700 and FXAS21002
- Battery for power supply 4xAA
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
- Oscilloscope Portable DSO Nano V3
The Grove motion sensor module will allow to detect the slightest movement nearby in order to activate the output GIS in a high State.
The field of detection is adjustable with a potentiometer (not included) up to 6 m and the response time can be adjusted between 0.3 s and 25 s also with a potentiometer (not included). It is necessary to weld potentiometers on the prints to dispose of these functions.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.
- Compatible interface Grove
- Power supply: 3V - 5V
- Detection angle: 120 °
- Max sensing distance: 6 m
- Response time: s 0.3 to 25 s
- Dimension: 20 mm x 40mm
- Accuracy: 1.5 ° C
Documentation of the Grove PIR motion sensor: Grove - PIR Motion Sensor