Circular 32 blue LED display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- TinkerKit 20 cm cable
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- 3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
- Shield LCD screen touch V2.0
- TFT LCD screen, 1.77 SPI Arduino
- Antenna GSM ANTA2000A0200BR11
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
This card includes a circular display composed of 16 independent LEDS that illuminate every time 2 segments of the light ring. To control this card, nothing more simple thanks to the PCA9635 circuit which is a LED 16 channels in I2C driver.
Each LED can be controlled in serious brightness to a PWM signal on 8 bits of resolution, 256 different luminosities or flash mode with frequencies between 24 Hz and 0.0932Hz (once all the 10.73 seconds).
It is possible to group LED software to set them a single brightness in order to reduce the I2C statement.
After having lit LEDS, it is possible to send a PWM signal at the Input Output Enable Pin to change their brightness without for as much dialogue in I2C
The circuit includes: the PCB circuit with two 5-point connectors male (a right and one elbow 90 °)?
- Power supply: 5V
- Consumption: 2, 5mA empty / 10mA max
- Number of LEDS: 16
- Number of segments: 32
- Interfacte: I2C
- Operating temperature:-40 ° C / + 85 ° C
- Size: 48.3 mm x 35.6 mm
- Weight: 10.5 g
- Arduino library: PCA9635.zip