Circular 32 blue LED display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
- Water sensor - Grove
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- LoNet 808 - GSM/GPRS + GPS Breakout Mini
- wires for prototyping Kit
- MMA7361L - Accelerometer 3 axes
- Connector Strip 6 points
This card includes a circular display composed of 16 independent LEDS that illuminate every time 2 segments of the light ring. To control this card, nothing more simple thanks to the PCA9635 circuit which is a LED 16 channels in I2C driver.
Each LED can be controlled in serious brightness to a PWM signal on 8 bits of resolution, 256 different luminosities or flash mode with frequencies between 24 Hz and 0.0932Hz (once all the 10.73 seconds).
It is possible to group LED software to set them a single brightness in order to reduce the I2C statement.
After having lit LEDS, it is possible to send a PWM signal at the Input Output Enable Pin to change their brightness without for as much dialogue in I2C
The circuit includes: the PCB circuit with two 5-point connectors male (a right and one elbow 90 °)?
- Power supply: 5V
- Consumption: 2, 5mA empty / 10mA max
- Number of LEDS: 16
- Number of segments: 32
- Interfacte: I2C
- Operating temperature:-40 ° C / + 85 ° C
- Size: 48.3 mm x 35.6 mm
- Weight: 10.5 g
- Arduino library: PCA9635.zip