Customers who bought this product also bought:
Product order and replaced by the model : Industruino prototype kit
You want to make an Arduino compatible home automation project, the Industruino module will meet your needs. Industruino is composed of a card compatible Arduino Leonardo, an area of prototyping a membrane keyboard and an LCD graphics, everything is assembled in an ABS housing that can be mounted on a DIN rail.
This solution is a robust way to work as easy as possible for your application to domotque.
The graphic screen UC1701 is a backlit LCD graphic display which has a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels and is compatible the u8g library that very complete for the display of different fonts and graphics.
The industruino is sold as a kit without soldering, just 3 minutes to put together it:
- Upper circuit
- Lower circuit
- Housing painted with buttons membranes
- Mechanical fixing elements
- Mounting on DIN Rail
- Quality in biodegradable polymer enclosure
- Field of prototyping with re-routing outputs using jumpers
- External connections on Terminal block screw
- Backlit LCD display 128 x 64 pixels
- 3 X type membrane pushbuttons
- Pre-load avecun menu interactive example
- Compatible with the Arduino IDE
- Microcontroller: Atmega32U4
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Power supply: 7V to 12V
- Digital pins: 17 including 6 PWM
- Pine is analog: 7 with 6 shared with the digital
- Current by pines: 40 my
- Running on 3, 3V: 50 my
- Flash memory: 32K including 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 kB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Speed: 16 MHz
- LCD compatible library U8G
- 3 X pushbuttons type membrane on the A5 analogue input
- Backlight led PWM on pin D13 (removable with jumper)
- Bookstore U8G graphics: http://code.Google.com/p/u8glib/ ?
- Library m2tklib for the GUI: http://code.Google.com/p/m2tklib/
- Example code: m2tklib_demo2.INO?